Wednesday 11 September 2013

Chill Factore Wedding Fayre


I recently exhibited the new collection at the Chill Factore Wedding Fayre on Sunday 1st September. Not only did I have a stand at the fayre but I was also lucky enough to be showcasing my bridal accessories alongside the stunning bridal gowns from Melanie James Boutique on the catwalk.  
  
As this was my first ever wedding fayre I didn’t know what to expect but it turned out to be such a great (if a little exhausting!) day. I was able to meet lots of lovely brides to be and I got some amazing feedback about my pieces!
Another highlight was meeting the other vendors, including Emma from Pebble in the Pond, whose gorgeous vintage items decorated the catwalk and Meagan from Meagan Sarah Photography who captured the day perfectly on film.
 
Take a look at some of Meagan's beautiful photos below.


Ophelia May stand






To see more of Meagan's work, go to www.weddings-portraits.co.uk.
 
Melanie's wedding gowns looked amazing on the catwalk and I think my accessories were a perfect match! Making their first runway appearance were:


Annalise Halo, Photo credit: Georgina Shellard

Melody Headband, Photo credit: Georgina Shellard
Madeline Headband, Photo credit: Georgina Shellard
Rose Hair Clip, Photo credit: Georgina Shellard
Isla Belt, Photo credit: Georgina Shellard
Clementine Belt, Photo credit: Georgina Shellard
Elizabeth Belt, Photo credit: Georgina Shellard
 
Looking forward to the next one now, which I have lined up very soon! Keep an eye out for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment